Two hours ago, I was supposed to be boarding a flight to Tampa. I’m currently sitting at my gate waiting to board the same flight.
Since waiting this long is an all too common thing at airports, I thought I would share my ways to combat boredom while waiting for your flight. Keep in mind, I am both exhausted and kind of cranky while writing this, so there are sure to be some that are sarcastic as all hell and might actually make you laugh.
- Have an existential crisis
- Make a bucket list
- Stalk this blog!
- Get Starbucks
- Learn something new
- Call your friends and complain back and forth (thanks Kate)
- Complain more
- Watch Netflix
- Walk around your terminal and look at all the souvenirs
- Find somewhere to eat
- Delete pictures
- Start a blog!
- Online shopping
- Complain to literally anyone who will listen (parents included)
- Download a game, play it, get frustrated, and then delete it
- Download GamePigeon and become the superior friend at Sea Battle and 8Ball
- FaceTime your friends
- Get lost in the dark hole that is Pinterest and save crafts you’ll never even try
- Make a new playlist
I apologize for how sarcastic some of these are. I should be boarding soon, and this blog post has occupied a solid chunk of time! What do you do when you’re stuck on a layover or delay?