So, for Memorial Day Weekend I went down to the shore with a group of friends. It was really fun, but I learned a few things while down there and decided to share it with you!
- Wear Sunscreen. Guys, PLEASE wear sunscreen. While I was down the shore, I thought to myself, “Hmm, I don’t think I am going to wear sunscreen today”. That was a HUGE mistake! I got a REALLY bad sunburn on my back and I was in SOOO much pain. My entire back was red, and I had to cover myself in aloe. (Kay told me so)
- Wear a hat. Even though you think you might look weird in a hat, trust me, you don’t, and you really should protect your head from sunburn. (It can really happen people)
- Don’t wear sneakers on the beach. You really don’t want to get sand in your shoes. It isn’t comfortable.
- Bring a book or magazine to read. Sitting on the beach can get boring. Bring a book or magazine to read, you can even listen to some music.
- Be prepared for hot lifeguards and weird teenage boys. I’m just going to leave that there. I don’t really need to elaborate.