One common issue most students have is studying. Yeah… it’s boring, but here are some tips to help you get through the long studying process!
- Take frequent breaks – if you don’t do this, you’ll be super tired and won’t be able to focus your energy on studying later!
- Stretch – stretching when you take breaks keeps you more awake and alert. Instead of using your phone, walk around your house or play with your pet
- Eat small & healthy snacks – if you get hungry, get a snack! Make sure it’s healthy though; eating junk food won’t do your body any favors
- Avoid stress eating – everybody does it. It’s not the end of the world if you do but try to avoid this as it is incredibly unhealthy & you’ll regret it later
- Stay hydrated – I cannot stress how important this is! Your body functions better when hydrated and it is always a good idea to drink a lot of water for health reasons.
- Use study music – This doesn’t mean blast Justin Bieber and jam out. This means put on some alpha waves or quiet & wordless study music to help you focus better
- Don’t Cram! – I cannot stress this enough! Cramming the night before an exam will do nothing but stress you out & give you anxiety. Study in advance!!
- Write things down – it is scientifically proven that writing things down will help you remember them better. Make flash cards or just write on a sheet of paper
Good luck and happy studying!